2023 marks the “Double Platinum” Anniversary for the Gretsch brand. To commemorate 140 years of unmistakable sound, we proudly present the Limited Edition G6136T-140 Falcon™ - a guitar that honors its inspired past while providing the power and voice for the next generation of visionary players.
- Solid Adirondack Red Spruce top with maple back and sides
- ’59 trestle bracing
- 12” radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, rolled edges, and mother of pearl Hump Block inlays
- FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- String-Thru Bigsby® B6CP tailpiece
- Grover Imperial locking tuners
- Commemorative 140th Anniversary head plaque
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- G6242L Gretsch® 17" deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
Adirondack Red Spruce Top with Trestle Bracing
The G6136T-140 Falcon™ guitar features a 17-inch-wide hollow body with a solid Adirondack Red Spruce top, laminated maple back and sides and '59 trestle bracing.
All-New FT-67 Filter’Tron Pickups
It’s powered by the all-new FT-67 Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups, which were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end, and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master no-load tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
Exclusive 140th Anniversary Aesthetics
The G6136T-140 features an opulent 2-Tone Stone Platinum over Pure Platinum finish, adorned with matching pickguard and pickup bezels, jeweled G-Arrow control knobs, silver sparkle binding, and a commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque on the matching headstock to create a look and style as big and unmistakable as its sound.
- Brand New