Power, Captivating Design, and Incredible Tone in a Tube Amp
The designers and engineers at Blackstar are always looking to improve a great thing, and with the HT Club 40 MkII they have truly taken an already amazing amp to the next level. The Club 40 is powered by a classic Celestion Vintage 30 speaker and genuine RCA-style remakes of Blackplate 6L6 tubes, a combination that delivers incredible tone for the modern guitarist with an homage to the past. Whether you are playing blues, nu-metal, or straight-ahead rock, the Club 40 MkII Black and Blue has the tone and versatility to fit your style.
Tone-shaping variety for your tubes
Blackstar knows you want choices when shaping the sound of your tubes, so like the MKII’s before, the Club 40 Black and Blue also features Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII Features:
- Vintage-inspired 40-watt tube amp delivers incredible tone and stage-ready delight
- 1 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker delivers huge volume and defined sound
- Pair of classic TAD vintage Blackplate RCA 6L6 tubes
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy