BOSS instrument cables are designed to protect your tone from RF interference, signal degradation due to corrosion, and the audio issues associated with poor connector plating. The BOSS 20' TS-TS instrument cable features studio-grade copper-core wire that is drawn under oxygen-free conditions that greatly reduce the amount of oxidation that can occur. It has a heavy-duty braided shield along its length for extra-quiet operation and enhanced durability, and the BOSS instrument cable's 24k gold-plated connectors offer super-precise sound reproduction.
- Durable, high-quality cable built for years of great performance
- Oxygen-free copper-core wire greatly reduces the risk of signal-corrupting corrosion
- 24k gold-plated connectors transmit every detail of your sound
- Heavy-duty braided shield for quiet operation and enhanced durability
- TS-TS 1/4" connectors for use with bass, guitar, and other line-level sources