With the WL-50, it’s never been easier to bring wireless freedom to your pedalboard. Driven by new BOSS technology, the WL-50 delivers premium sound and a plug-and-play experience that eliminates all the hassles normally associated with wireless systems. The stompbox-sized receiver fits right alongside your other pedals, and includes a docking port for charging the transmitter and automatically setting the best wireless connection. There’s even a handy DC output, allowing you to distribute power to multiple pedals on your board.
Once you experience the wireless independence provided by the WL-50, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again! Setup is quick and simple, and you’re able to move about freely while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage. During sound check at a gig, you can listen to your tone out front and dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic and entertaining than ever.
- Plug-and-play wireless system in a stompbox-size format for pedalboards
- Optimum wireless connection set automatically, with no complicated setup required
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 65-foot/20-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
- Plug the transmitter into the receiver’s docking port for charging and automatic wireless setup**
- Selectable cable tone simulation options: short, long, and bypass
- Receiver powered by optional PSA-S adaptor or two AA batteries
- With PSA-S adaptor power, the receiver’s DC output can distribute power to one or more pedals using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately