Capitol Guitars is an authorized Gretsch dealer.
Don't get stuck waiting at the back of the line! We order all new Gretsch products early to ensure you get your guitar as fast as possible!
Contact us with any questions, we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
The all-new G5220 Electromatic® Jet™ BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
• Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
• Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
• 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
• Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
• Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
• Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
• Available in Bristol Fog with black pickguard or Midnight Sapphire with silver pickguard
• Chrome hardware
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Chambered
- Upper Bout: 10.25” (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46” (341.88 mm)
- Waist: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos (526), Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos (533)
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge), Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)