In search of a grander projection and a more robust low end, Ibanez reimagined the dreadnought from the ground up, landing on the shape of the grand dreadnought. This body shape, five percent larger than a standard dreadnought, delivers rich tone, supreme volume, and that powerful low end response they were seeking. Combine this shape with Ibanez X-M bracing and you’ll be treated to crisp treble and a warm midrange to compliment the power of the body shape. The AAD190CE takes it further by adding warm, woody okoume to the top, back, and sides, which ensures a lovely sound whether you're fingerpicking or playing lush chord structures. Lastly, the AAD190CE offers a Low Oval Grip Thermo Aged nyatoh neck with rounded fretboard edges that deliver superior playability.
Sound your best with the AAD190CE Advanced Acoustic-electric from Ibanez. This all-okoume bodied instrument outputs tones thriving with brightness, powerful fundamentals, and rich overtones. Combined with a grand dreadnought body shape, the AAD190CE offers delightful tone packed with depth and plenty of projection. You'll appreciate the easy playability of the AAD190CE's nyatoh neck and ovangkol fingerboard, and its chrome die-cast 18:1-gear-ratio tuners ensure rock-solid intonation that you can count on. Top this acoustic off with Ibanez Custom Electronics and you’re equipped to bring these six strings to any studio or stage.
When its time to change gears the AAD190CE can shift right along with you, thanks to its Ibanez Custom Electronics that offer volume and tone control for plugged-in sessions. The highly responsive Ibanez AP11 magnetic pickup won’t color your sound with unwanted tones; instead, it delivers plugged-in sound that exhibits the natural acoustic tones of your guitar without inhibiting the spruce top’s resonance. Sweetwater tip: try using this electronics system with reverb or chorus pedals!
Ibanez AAD190CE Advanced Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- An acoustic-electric you can take to the studio or stage
- All-okoume body provides warm, woody, tone with plenty of brightness
- Low Oval Grip Thermo Aged nyatoh neck with rounded fretboard edge and ovangkol fingerboard offer excellent playability
- Grand dreadnought body shape is 5% larger than a traditional dreadnought, offer increased volume and powerful low end
- X-M bracing pattern adds crisp treble and warm midrange
- Ibanez Custom Electronics offer a volume and tone knob
- AP11 magnetic pickup is highly responsive and reflects the natural sound of the guitar
- 18:1-gear-ratio tuners ensure rock-solid intonation