Capitol Guitars is an authorized Jackson dealer.
WEIGHT: 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
When the fine minds at Jackson® designed our Pro Series Soloist™ models, they melded sound, playability and ultra-modern style to create a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH HT include a resonant mahogany body with poplar burl top and a through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a reputation for adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The dynamic Transparent Black Burst finish features a pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black nickel hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with poplar burl top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Transparent Black Burst with color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black nickel hardware