Get juice and squelch. Throbbing Drive. Greasy fatness. Liquid ooze. And all in genuine analog warmth and studio quality clarity. KORG’s minilogue – with its completely unique analog signal path, compact format, easy-to-play slim keys, and extensive sound capabilities – is one of the most popular, best selling synthesizers in music history.
Featuring bass preset programs developed with pro bassists and synth programmers
All of the programs on the minilogue bass have been optimized by professional bass players and synth programmers to fit perfectly into any recording or performance although they can all be edited and customized to your taste. You can change the thickness of the sound using the VCOs and voice mode, the brightness of the sound using the filter and so on. All of the 100 presets were newly created just for the minilogue bass and you can save up to 200 of your own sounds (100 preset programs and 100 user programs).
In addition, all the programs for the original minilogue will also work perfectly in the minilogue bass giving you access to a huge library of sounds covering all possible music and sound genres.
A powerful sound that’s only possible using authentic analog circuitry
The minilogue bass analog synthesizer circuitry generates sound that can’t be recreated on digital hardware and software synths, notably thickness, loudness and a massive sonic pallet of additional harmonics. And the intuitive, editable panel interface allows quick changes when playing live or in the studio.
The minilogue bass includes two VCOs, a VCF, two EGs, a VCA and an LFO and features the unique wave shaping pioneered in the minilogue for generating oscillator harmonics, as well as multiple ways to modulate the sound including cross modulation, oscillator sync and a surprisingly powerful ring modulator. The high-pass filter features delay to expand the sonic possibilities.
Eight voice modes
The four-voice polyphonic structure and eight voice modes inherited from the minilogue make it less likely that each sound will get cut off when you play, and also create an even more robust sound when you stack voices. You can trigger various effects with the press of a button, such as UNISON (which produces thick bass and lead sounds), MONO (which adds a sub-oscillator that plays an octave lower and works great for bass), and DELAY that you can trigger while delaying the sound.
- Poly : works as a four-voice poly synth
- Duo : works as a poly synth with two voices stacked in unison
- Unison : plays all voices in unison, as a mono synth
- Mono : operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- Chord : plays chords
- Delay : voices 2–4 play in delayed sequence after voice 1 plays
- ARP : plays the arpeggiator (maximum of 4 voices)
- Side Chain : lowers the volume of the previously-played voice when a new voice is played
16-step sequencer onboard
The minilogue bass features an onboard sequencer that can memorize what you play in 16 steps. This polyphonic sequencer also includes motion sequence functionality, which memorizes the motions of up to four knobs or switches. With the sequencer, you can do real-time recording with overdub and step recording, and automatically play back repeated phrases while you use the keyboard to change the root position.
Oscilloscope for visualizing the sound
The built in OLED (Organic EL Display) features an oscilloscope function which displays sound as waveforms. Being able to view changes in the parameters in real time provides great visual feedback as well as being addictive fun!
- Keyboard : 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation : Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony : 4 voices
- Program : 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users) Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes : 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain) VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Main Synthesis Parameter
- VCO1 : Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 : Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION : Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER : VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER : Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG : Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG : Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO : Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY : Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- Sequencer : 16-step polyphonic sequencer Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Controls : 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access, A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display : Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Connectors : Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Power Supply : AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption : 8 W
- Brand New