• Featuring our newly-developed ULTRA BUFFER
• Compact housing - but packed with advanced functionality
• Meter LED also offers bright mode settings for high visibility
• Ultra-high tuning accuracy down to ±0.1 cents
• Four meter display modes
• Built-in “just-right tuning” display
The Pitchblack X mini features a built-in ULTRA BUFFER.
The majority of electric guitars use passive pickups with a high impedance output. When you are using a cable there is a loss of tone, usually high frequencies, after about 6 m (around 18 feet) and this problem gets worse the longer your cable. A buffer boosts the signal over long cables to avoid loss of tone, keeping it clean and clear - even when your pedal is off.
The ULTRA BUFFER enhances the sound quality in bypass mode, so that you can still maintain audio quality even when using a long cable to connect to the tuner, or when inserting the tuner into a complex effects board.
Besides the enlarged display, more meter LEDs have been added for superior visibility.
The bright mode (brightness) can be set at one of two levels, so that you can be sure to see the tuner display even better in situations where visibility is difficult, such as brightly lit stages and bright outdoor environments.
- Brand New