Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you'll discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic…and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
PURE VINTAGE INSPIRATION
Discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so long. Boogie’s best-kept secret has finally emerged and awaits your touch to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
FILLMORE FORMATS & OPTIONAL CABINETS
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2 channels, 3 style modes
- Total Power: 50W Class AB Pentode (25W Triode setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube-driven, Spring Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (8 ohm internal speaker)
- Effects Loop: Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O: 2 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Baltic Birch Cabinet, Black Bronco Vinyl with Tinsel Jute Grille, White Piping
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.87"
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 10.12"
- Weight: 45 lbs.