Following a 35 year tradition of 4xEL84 based power with successful models such as the Caliber™, Maverick™, Nomad™ and Lone Star®, we’re proud to add the legendary and first-ever MARK preamp to the 9-Pin power lineup and introduce the MARK FIVE: 35™. This light-middleweight is an upgraded rendering of our recent smash hit, the mini-platform MARK FIVE: 25™ and like it, the new 35 boxes far above its class. To further bolster the new MARK FIVE: 35's stage-ready resume, we’ve added a Channel Independent SOLO Feature, a long-spring tank for the all-tube Reverb, the complete set of Voicing Choices from our CABCLONE™ with the addition of the VINTAGE setting to its on-board DI Output and an upgraded Footswitch for access to the new footswitchable choices. This new blend of perfect clip-ablity on demand and exciting, dynamic headroom when you need it, creates the most adaptable MARK amplifier yet!
MULTI-WATT™ CHANNEL ASSIGNABLE POWER Utilizing our Dyna-Watt™ technology within the Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable power array, this performance-oriented model offers substantially more headroom, punch and power in 35 WATTS, while two low power options, 25 and 10 WATTS provide a looser feel and enhanced power clip expression. Each of the 3 Power Level settings has its own sonic character and can be used to further authenticate the sound styles you are aiming at with your Mode choices and preamp settings. The power ranges and wiring styles are; 35 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power), 25 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power) and 10 Watt (Class AB Triode). Mark Five 35 5-Band Graphic EQ Our legendary BOOGIE® 5-Band Graphic EQ provides the ultimate in sonic flexibility. Multi-Watt™ power switches are quickly accessed just to the right of the sliders in the EQ window.
The MARK FIVE: 35, like the MARK FIVE™ it’s born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers...it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie! Channel 1 covers the entire gain spectrum from chiming tight clean sounds, through furry, edge-of-clip, to Classic Rock CRUNCH and all the way up to burning saturated Lead sounds. Channel 2 delivers the legendary MARK II-C+ and warmer, rounder MARK IV in all their glory and the XTREME Mode from the MARK FIVE. To round out the two-Channel, six Mode preamp and lightweight but mighty sounding power section, the MARK FIVE: 35 is available as both a 19” traditional “Boogie® size” Head and a portable 1x12 Combo. The Head can sit atop a number of MESA® Extension cabinets and the Combo can be coupled with an additional Extension as well for greater coverage. And to further enhance your enjoyment of either of these formats, a wide range of covering options may be chosen from our custom vinyl and leathers as well as exotic hardwood cabinetry.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing three power levels and two wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes;
- 25 & 35-Watt Modes utilize 2 or 4 power tubes respectively, operating in MESA’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering;
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
- All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)