Our instructors seek to give students a thorough understanding of their instrument while teaching them to play music they enjoy. Our lessons follow a basic outline that is personalized to match each individual’s musical taste and ability. Most importantly, we believe playing an instrument should be fun: when playing becomes fun, so does learning. Our policies regarding private lessons:
- The rate is $25.00 per half hour lesson.
- Please pay your instructor directly.
- We ask that students pay in advance for 4 lessons at a time. Payment is due on or before the day of the first lesson, then on or before the 5th lesson, 9th lesson, etc.
- Please provide a 24-hour notice if you need to miss a lesson.
- The student will provide his/her own transportation to and from Capitol Guitars for lessons.
- If the student is late for a lesson, the lesson still ends at the scheduled time (out of fairness to the next student).