THIS LISTING IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THIS GUITAR!
Capitol Guitars is an authorized Jackson dealer.
Don't get stuck waiting at the back of the line! We order all new Jackson products early to ensure you get your guitar as fast as possible!
Contact us with any questions, we will get back to you as soon as we can!
The all-new Jackson® X Series Concert™ Bass CBXNT DX V is a highly versatile bass designed for one express purpose—bringing the thunder to your music. Upgraded electronics, classically brutal style and fast, efficient playability make this entry into the lineup a fundamental force to be reckoned with. Perfect for rock or metal—or other styles that demand low, punchy bass—this instrument is an unbelievable value.This 35”-scale bass pairs a poplar body with a graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design that generates formidable sustain, while the speed maple neck contour, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability. The heart of this five-string beast is a Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup, mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit for adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your sound. A brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them.The X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX V ups the ante in the style realm with all-new Gloss Black (white pickguard) or Snow White (black pickguard) finishes with white body binding, each featuring pearloid sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware including the bridge pickup cover, black skirt-style control knobs and Jackson pointed 5-in-line black headstock. Highly affordable, the CBXNT DX V is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.
• 35”-scale, five-string bass
• Poplar body
• Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
• 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
• Jackson J-style bridge and Jackson P-style neck pickups
• Active electronics
• Black skirt-style knobs with indicator for the master volume control, blend control and 3-band EQ (bass, mid and treble)
• Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge
• Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
• Available in Gloss Black with white pickguard or in Snow White with black pickguard; both models feature white binding, black Jackson pointed 5-in-line headstock and chrome hardware including a bridge pickup cover
- Series: X
- Body Shape: Concert™ Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 5-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: White
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 35” (889 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Jackson® Bass Bacher V
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White (503), 1-Ply Black (576)
- Pickups: Jackson® J-Style Pickup (Bridge), Jackson® P-Style Pickup (Neck)
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume, Blend and Active Three-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Control Knobs: Skirted Black Plastic with Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.130 Gauges)