THIS LISTING IS A PRE-ORDER FOR THIS GUITAR!
Capitol Guitars is an authorized Jackson dealer.
Don't get stuck waiting at the back of the line! We order all new Jackson products early to ensure you get your guitar as fast as possible!
Contact us with any questions, we will get back to you as soon as we can!
With modern style, flexible tone and incomparable value, the Jackson X Series Spectra Bass SBX IV takes the adventurous player on a bold bass odyssey, launching a commanding all-new entry in Jackson’s formidable neck-through-body bass lineup.The offset Spectra Bass body style was innovatively designed with the gigging musician in mind. Its nyatoh body has a larger upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument for perfect balance and playing comfort. The graphite-reinforced through-body maple neck with scarf joint creates formidable sustain, with a speed neck contour, 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets for superior playability.The SBX IV provides a full-sonic spectrum for even the most versatile and progressive bassists. Dual passive medium-output humbucking pickups create a dynamic foundation with punch, power and note articulation. Wide-ranging tonal command comes from a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band active EQ, blend control and volume control with push/pull selector to bypass or engage active circuit for the 3-band EQ. The push/pull selector eliminates the risk of losing sound due to a dead battery. A quick pull on the volume knob bypasses the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.This four-string bass also features a HiMass™ hardtail bridge that enhances sustain and improves attack.Featuring a unique 2x2 black headstock with an understated “J” logo, the budget-friendly SBX IV comes in new stage-conquering finishes including Gloss Black or Matte Army Drab with black hardware.
• 34”-scale, four-string bass
• Nyatoh body
• Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
• 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
• Dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups
• Volume control (with push/pull selector for active/passive options), blend control, 3-band EQ (active only) and two-way toggle switch (pickup coil split)
• Jackson HiMass™ bridge
• Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
• Available in Gloss Black or Matte Army Drab with unique 2x2 black headstock with “J” logo and black hardware
- Series: X
- Body Shape: Spectra Bass
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Body Finish: Gloss (503), Satin (520)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched (503), Satin Color Matched (520)
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Headstock: Unique Jackson® 2x2
- Headstock Binding: White
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 34” (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Jackson® HiMass™
- Pickups: Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking (Bridge), Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Special Electronics: 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)