Capture the beat whenever and wherever creativity strikes with PreSonus’ ATOM. An intuitive, musical, MIDI pad controller, ATOM’s dynamic, ultra-sensitive pads will give you all the expression you need, whether you’re making a beat, creating a driving synth line, or triggering sound effects and loops on the fly. Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you stay inspired without missing a beat. Your focus will be off the screen and on your performance—where it matters most.
Fully bus-powered by USB and compact enough to ride in your backpack with your laptop, ATOM is tightly integrated with Studio One and Impact XT. Impact XT is a powerful pad-style sampler with 16 pads, each with its own pitch, amplifier, and filter controls, all editable via ATOM so you can make adjustments on the fly. More than just a pad controller, ATOM also allows you to quickly add virtual instruments, change presets, create loop points, control the Studio One transport, and more, allowing you to build dynamic performances and blazing fast productions.
Included with ATOM, Studio One Artist music production software enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in with track limitations. Easy to learn and intuitive to use, Studio One’s unique drag-and-drop workflow and powerful tools let you produce faster than ever before. Also included is a carefully curated loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM by the hitmakers at MVP Loops. And if you need more, Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
While compatible with most third-party software, ATOM offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Launch clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views all while playing virtual instruments and Live’s Drum Rack device from ATOM’s 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads. Add another ATOM to your setup and use one ATOM to perform and the second to launch and record clips. Two or more ATOM MIDI pad controllers can also be used to extend the performance range for your instruments and Drum Rack. Even better: any customer purchasing an ATOM after October 20, 2019, gets a free copy of Ableton Live Lite dropped in their My.PreSonus account.
- Type: Pad Control Surface
- Pads: 16 x RGB Pads
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Polyphonic Aftertouch, Channel Pressure
- Encoders/Pots: 4 x Programmable Rotary Encoders
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Sequencer: Yes (Studio One Artist software)
- Software: Studio One Artist, MVP Loops, Ableton Live Lite
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.13 or higher, 64-bit
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 0.82"
- Width: 7.95"
- Depth: 7.68"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2777100101
- Brand New