Modern musicians, performers, and producers need to move quickly from programming drums and samples to playing synth lines and back again. ATOM SQ’s unique design is optimized for both classic TR-style, 16-step beat sequencing and drum-pattern editing in Studio One® or playing instruments and launching clips in Ableton® Live—yet its staggered and RGB-lit 32-pad configuration is instantly familiar to anyone who has played a keyboard. Advanced features let you change the keyboard scale, and a built-in arpeggiator and user-configurable touch strip make the ATOM SQ the most expressive controller you’ll ever use.
Deep integration with Studio One’s Pattern Editor allows for evolving step sequences that will bring your productions to life. You’ll build compositions faster than ever before using the built-in step sequencer in Studio One and ATOM SQ. It’s fast and easy for anyone who knows how to program a drum machine. Experimenting yields particularly rewarding results because ATOM SQ can constrain your performance to the scale of your choice. No more wrong notes!
ATOM SQ is also a unique Ableton Live controller, designed for production and live performance. You can launch clips and scenes during a performance, select devices and edit parameters, navigate tracks and scenes, control each track’s volume, panning, and send levels—plus do all your drum programming in Ableton from the ATOM SQ!
With its unique staggered-pad layout, contextual screen design, and customization tools, ATOM SQ lets you stay in the moment of creation.
- Hybrid MIDI keyboard/pad performance and production controller with Studio One® Artist and Ableton® Live Lite both included
- 32 velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads in a unique, staggered layout; intuitive for keyboard players and step sequencer fans
- Context-sensitive screen displays valuable parameter information, including CC assignments, swing, and much more
- Eight endless rotary encoders can be easily configured to control nearly any software parameter
- Expressive arpeggiator for dramatic, easily-performed melodies
- Constrain to Scale feature puts an end to wrong notes forever
- MCU and HUI modes for transport control in nearly every DAW
- Powerful MIDI mode lets you control your favorite DAW or virtual instrument with ease
- Deep integration with Studio One. Studio One Artist production software for macOS® and Windows® included
- Official Live Integration. Ableton Live Lite included (for registered users after October 20, 2019)
- 2 bonus loop packs with custom kits for Studio One’s Impact XT
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for macOS and Windows
- Mint (with inventory)